The root folder of Shiraz installation on Win server has to be shared on the network to provide access for Mac clients.
Locate the Shiraz Server root folder which is normally c:\\Shiraz\ unless changed during the installation.
The root Shiraz Server folder and all its sub-folders must be SHARED:
The procedure for sharing is OS version dependent and you should consult Microsoft documentation for next step. However the following can be followed as guideline:
On Windows explorer:
- choose shiraz root folder
- right mouse click and select properties
- select sharing tab
- in "Network File & Sharing" select Share
- add user (eg Everyone)
- choose read/write
- press share button
Once the Shiraz Server root folder has been shared on the network from the step above, connect to this shared folder:
- Go and Connect to Server: enter the network name for shared folder eg smb://pc-server
- connect: choose the 'shared shiraz name' in the list,
- press OK
Then when you run the Mac client, in the queue wizard chose network queues and choose this shared folder to connect to.